This is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada. I am up early and am watching a beautiful sunrise and feeling very lucky and thankful this morning….here are some of the things that I am thankful for (in no particular order):
- Thankful for my immediate family – my partner Peter, 3 beautiful daughters, 1 beautiful stepdaughter;
- Thankful for my extended family – my mother, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, brother, aunts & uncles, and all their spouses, partners and children;
- Thankful for my grand children;
- Thankful that I have a lovely home in the country in an area that it is a joy to live;
- Thankful that I am gainfully employed;
- Thankful that I live in North America, living in peace and comfort;
- Thankful for the food on our table;
- Thankful for my mother’s recovery from cancer surgery;
- Thankful that I can see magnificent sunrises and sunsets;
- Thankful for my health;
- Thankful for my many friends;
- Thankful for my quilting friends;
- Thankful for my blogging friends;
- Thankful just to be here.
I awoke to drizzle last Friday morning and as I headed out to work, the sun rose. It had a few minutes to majestically peak between the horizon and the clouds. I had my camera with me to capture its beauty. Within 10 minutes, it had risen to higher than the clouds and it was cloudy once again. I share this with you and am thankful for all my followers!