There are so many kinds of conversations…here are a few from my world…
1. Chatting & catching up with my aunt, who I don’t see very often!
2. Two of my daughters learning family history with my mom:
3. Daughters chatting at another daughter’s wedding:
4. Discussing the merits of this year’s Cabernet Franc (Thanks Desertsuz for the suggestion):
5. My hubby, learning all about making maple syrup!
Which one is your favourite?
Thanks for visiting. Thanks Bella for a great prompt…I look forward to a year of photography fun. Now head on over to Bella’s 52 Photos Project and see what everyone else has come up with. 🙂
’til next time, Connie 🙂