Another month has come and gone. Photo-a-day is still a lot of fun. I believe that it is making us all better photographers and the two groups that I belong to are very positive and supportive.
This is a rather long post with lots of pictures…grab a beverage; put your feet up and enjoy!
Here is the smaller group that I follow. We all met through various other groups on Facebook!
1. Equipment – getting ready to use this equipment to make some treats for my sweetie!
2. Cropped – one of my pretty flowers in the garden!
3. Enchanted – this little roadway is ‘off the beaten path’ and I find it very enchanting in all seasons.
4. Headlines – can you guess we were in the middle of an election at the time!
5. Bind – Mr. Sock Monkey is in a real bind; he has been caught red-handed trying to pilfer cupcakes BEFORE dinner!
7. Link – a juniper grows through the chain”link” fence at old Camp Picton
8. Place of worship – This is the Black Creek Chapel. It has no heating or electricity. I have gone to their beautiful Christmas Eve services here. They start a fire in the wood stove early in the day. It is lit by oil lamps and an old pump organ provides the music
9. Project – working on my June project for my Foto Club
10. Long distance – on a clear day you can see a long distance
11. Kaleidoscope – made from my latest iris
12. Retro – a great bakery, specializing in ‘retro-style’ desserts
13. Sling – Mr Sock Monkey has been at it again. He discovered, the hard way I might add, that taking a ride on the ceiling fan is dangerous; & is now sporting a rather fashionable sling.
14. Dim – I love how dim it is, even on a very bright day.
15. Dad – my dad has been gone for over 30 yrs now & I still can’t see a hammer without band-aids. I miss you dad!
16. Fitness opportunity – This is the Millennium Trail. It used to be a rail line. It is now a public trail. You can walk, run, bike across the entire county
17. Flap – these flaps keep my lunch fresh!
18. Duet – from the archives; this duet were serenading us every morning we walked the beach on vacation. Can’t wait for the next holiday!
19. Post card – an electronic post card I made for our friends & family.
20. Piece – a piece of cheese with fruit for an after dinner treat
21. Celebrate – Tonight’s dinner to celebrate the arrival of summer: grilled herb shrimp, home-made mango salsa, local romaine Caesar salad, fresh hot baguette & for dessert a locally made strawberry-rhubarb pie. mmmmmmm
22. Repast – breakfast is usually a light repast at our house!
23. Casserole – do you think I have enough?
25. This sums up my day – chaos at work…
26. Walk – I decided to cut my walk short due to fast approaching inclement weather. I barely made it back to the car before the rain hit.
27. Fling – at the end of a long work day, or week in this case, I like to fling my work clothes & shoes off & get into something comfy! TGIF!
28. Repair – getting to repair a lost button on my cardigan.
29. My fav – I have lots of favs…today its these pretty flowers I found on my walk.
30. Zoom – a 45+ lifestyle magazine for men & women
The second group I follow is a much larger group, but no less fun and they too, are very encouraging! You can follow along at Fat Mum Slim’s blog. (click on the link)
1. Joy – my garden brings me great joy
2. Doing – checking out what my hubby is doing (making dinner)
4. Ordinary – the start of another ordinary day at the office
5. 11 o’clock – it had just stopped raining long enough for me to take a picture of my first blooming iris of the season
6. Adventure – an obliging hot air balloonist went on an adventure this morning…it’s a perfect morning for it!
7. Pattern – I love the pattern made by the early morning sun & shadows
8. ‘t’ is for…tombstone
9. We live here – Prince Edward County in South-eastern Ontario. Here is the early morning sun on my garden
10. Flying – the local Flying Club
11. The beginning – the beginning of a rainy day; & the beginning of a designated ‘turtle crossing’ area
12. Pastel – I’m sad that my beautiful pastel lavender iris took such a beating with last night’s rain
13. Simply – simply pretty; a field of daisies in the late afternoon sun. Makes me happy
14. Cross – on an ancient headstone
15. Lovely – lovely wildflowers along my creek-bed
16. In the shadows – I’m still in the shadows during the sunrise
17. Peaceful – back at my favourite spot in the county; it is so peaceful here.
18. Quirky – quirky interior to a great Mexican restaurant in Dunedin, Florida (Casa Tina)
19. Habit – can’t start my day without my coffee
21. Here I am – enjoying my morning coffee; seeing that the garden is coming along nicely
22. Growing – I love this bunch of daisies growing alongside the road at my front yard
23. In this moment – in the car wash
24. What June looks like – it’s haying season
25. Sun flare – behind last autumn’s corn
26. Dreaming – sometimes I think I am dreaming; I’m so lucky to be living in such a beautiful part if the country
27. Loving – early morning sunshine in a grassy field
29. Delight – enjoying the ‘delight’ful view while having my morning coffee on my porch
30. The end – sun setting on another wonderful day.
Thanks for visiting. As always, I appreciate your comments.
Until next time, Connie 🙂