I have been invited by Elizabeth of TeandPaper to join the Five Photos, Five Stories Challenge: “Post a photo each day for five consecutive days and attach a story to the photo. It can be fiction or non-fiction, a poem or a short paragraph and each day nominate another blogger for the challenge”. I met Elizabeth on Instagram earlier this year. She posts photos & stories, poetry, creative journals…she has inspired me!
- They had a dream; start a winery in ‘the county’
- They left their jobs in the city
- They started working in the area, in the industry; making contacts & friends
- They moved here; became part of the community
- They researched the lay of the land; the mineral composition of the soil (terroir), the location, the weather patterns
- They bought the perfect piece of land (in their opinion)
- They used social media to arrange a ‘planting party’…with great success
- They are now a great new winery….
- Congratulations 🙂
This story is true! I was a participant at that very ‘planting’ party. Over 100 volunteers planted 4 acres of vines in a morning. There was much rejoicing, good food, music and happy revelry afterward!
Today is the last day of this challenge. It has been fun. I may just continue to post a photo and a story occasionally. Thanks, Elizabeth for the original invitation.
Today, I’m going to invite anyone out there that may be reading this to join in the fun.
Thank you for visiting.
Thank you for all the positive comments!
Until next time, Connie 🙂