It’s a holiday here. The first long weekend of the summer. I was up early watching day break. I’m sitting here with my steaming coffee, enjoying the sights and sounds of my little corner of the world.
This is my Monday:
- Fresh green grass
- New green leaves on all my trees
There is also the soft purple of the violets that just appear on the banks of the stream. We even have some lilacs starting to bloom.
The birds are all back:
- Robins feeding their young
- The Purple Martins are so social, chattering away to each other
- A pair Mourning Doves are building a nest somewhere nearby
- I hear the ducks & geese down at the beaver pond
What does your Monday look like. Hope you have a great one!
Until next time, Connie 😄