Following Michelle GD‘s “just five things”
Today we are listing things that are important to me:
- Home & family: supporting & being supported, a caring & respectful haven from the outside world.
- Health: mindfully choosing a healthy lifestyle including a balanced diet, exercise & sufficient sleep daily
- Nature: getting out each day to breathe and appreciate nature’s gifts
- Joy: finding joy in your everyday (photography, cooking, sewing, quilting, knitting or other hobby that brings you joy)
- Meditate: just for yourself, bringing inner calm and reflection on your ‘now’
This is actually not as difficult as it seems; you just need to get into the routine &/or make it a habit…
What things are important to you?
Wishing you a great Sunday…until next time, Connie 🙂