Sometimes Mondays are busy… … so busy, in fact, that this is the first opportunity I’ve had to share with you … but I’m sharing a glorious sunset over the frozen Bay of Quinte! That is worth waiting for, isn’t it?
Today finds me:
- Enjoying unseasonably warm, spring-like weather (though I don’t really believe winter is over yet)
- Happy that the days are noticeably longer again
- Loving that I drove home with amazing cotton candy coloured skies
- Happy that my cozy, warm home is in this beautiful region
- Happy to be able to share all this with my hubby, who is my also best friend
How was your Monday?
Thank you for visiting…until next time, Connie 😊