Sometimes on a Monday, we like to remember & share the past weekend’s fun!
A girlfriend & I went to a cooking class and had a grand time. The menu was French Cooking; inspired by Julia Child.
I just had to take a quick photo with my iPhone of our contributions to the class. We were assigned with an appetizer of Savory Crepes and one of the side dishes, Ratatouille. Both were outstanding and we had lots of giggles during the class.
Here is the entire menu:
- Appetizer: mushroom, Spinach & Goat Cheese Crepes with Bechamel Sauce
- Entre: Chicken Ballotine & Orange Sauce | Potato Gratin Cups | Baked Field Mushrooms | Ratatouille Gratin
- Dessert: Apple Cake with Maple Syrup
Today I am:
- happy for a weekend of girlfriend fun, cooking & giggling
- happy for learning new cooking techniques
- happy for warmer weather, finally! (though it is still raining)
- happy to see my garden sprouting
- happy to ditch the winter coat & boots
How was your weekend! Hope you had a great one 🙂
Thanks for visiting…until next time, Connie 🙂