This Monday is overcast with rain in the forecast…but, as the saying goes: “April showers bring May flowers. I spied this teeny, tiny lilac bud this morning.
This Monday I am:
- enjoying a warm cup of coffee after venturing out in the damp to take this photo
- happy that all the trees & bushes around us are turning green again
- enjoying the bird song that has been absent all winter
- love seeing my herb garden come back to life…chives, garlic chives, lovage & rhubarb are sprouting…even some old parsley is making a comeback!
- enjoying my morning visit with the Mallard duck pair that are nesting just beyond our property line.
I hope that you are having a great Monday! Thank you for visiting.
Until next time, Connie