This was the view from Point Petre over the weekend. It was a glorious day, lots of sunshine & fresh breezes, gentle waves and a lake tanker on the horizon.
- this morning, I am truly enjoying my coffee … waking up on Mondays is difficult
- I am enjoying my drive to work on another lovely summer day with blue skies & fluffy clouds
- is a challenging day at the office, but in a good way
- I am looking forward to my evening enjoying the golden hour from my gazebo
- even with all this great weather, I am wishing for some rain …
I hope you Monday is a good one!
Until next time, Connie 🙂