If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you,
it will be enough.
As you make your way through today, speak the words thank you. Out loud. Let these words of the heart be heard; let them be tucked into the folds of another’s heart. Say it, mean it, feel it.
I want to say ‘thank you’ to all of those hardworking individuals that grow the food that we eat. I live in a rich, rural part of the province with lots of farms. The farm stands are full of the best local produce. My long-time friend, Mr. Sock Monkey loves to visit the local farms & farmers.
- Thank you to the coffee shop staff that make me smile each morning – it’s a little thing, but starts the day very nicely!
- Thank you to a friend that always lends a helping hand!
- Thank you for the kind words from a co-worker.
- Thank you to my hubby – who takes such good care of me.
- I’m thankful for the sunshine today.
- I’m thankful for food on my table & a roof over my head.
What are you thankful for today?
Thank you for visiting, until next time, Connie 🙂