For the next couple of weeks, I’m joining Michelle in “Just Five Things”, the making of lists….Today’s subject is Gratitude!
‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot.
Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
- a warm & cozy home
- seeing the sunrise on my way to work
- leaves, leaves & more leaves
- ‘good morning’ notes/texts from my kids
- warm sunshine coming through my office window
- having a window!!!
- leftovers for lunch, packed by hubby 🙂
- being acknowledged at work
- checking things off the daily to do list
- dinner ready for me when I get home
- great food, easy conversation, wonderful companion
- time for some knitting after dinner
- warm slippers, cosy sweater
- enjoying a cup of tea & some pumpkin pie.
Life is good!
Thank you for visiting, until next time, Connie 😃