For the next couple of weeks, I’m joining Michelle in “Just Five Things”, the making of lists….Today’s subject is ‘things I need to do”!
Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible;
and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
~Francis of Assisi~
- stop by lab for routine blood work – ick!
- pick up coffee
- get to work
- remember to stop & have lunch
- step outside and breath in some fresh air
- errands; drug store & post office
- make hair cut appointment
- reconcile bank book
- close office
- go to bank
- pick up a few groceries
- do a load of laundry
- get a few rows of knitting completed
How are you doing today? Did you get it all done? I didn’t but it’s just a list … A guideline; I’ll start a new one tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting, until next time, Connie 😊