For the next couple of weeks, I’m joining Michelle in “Just Five Things”, the making of lists….Today’s subject is ‘giving’!
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. ~Mother Teresa~
There is much said quietly in the act of giving. To give is a beautiful and powerful thing. Let’s tap into that beauty and power today.
The best gift that I can give is ‘time’ – the precious time I had with my mom in the past several years, I know we both cherished this…
However here are a few other gifts that I like to give:
- I’m a quilter – I can’t count the quilts I have given – I love the response from each and every recipient
- I’m a cook – I love giving the gift of food. Some of my favorites are:
- Biscotti arranged in a pretty coffee mug
- Granola in a mason jar & a cute scoop all tied up with a pretty ribbon
- Loaf cakes or muffins (banana, lemon & zucchini are often requested)
- and of course, cookies of every shape & kind
The best gifts are from the heart … hand made gifts have a little love in each stitch or morsel.
Thank you for visiting, until next time, Connie 🙂