For the next couple of weeks, I’m joining Michelle in “Just Five Things”, the making of lists….Today’s subject is “light”.
I’ve been pulled in many directions today; having a hard time coming up with five things …but, as Michelle says, no pressure, no rules
- The setting ‘super’ moon (spectacular)
- First rays of sunlight (the world softly waking)
- Sunlight shining in my office window (so warm & bright)
- The sweetest email from a co-worker (a warm light of kindness)
- Light on my cell phone alerting me to my sister’s & daughter’s messages (the joy of hearing from loved ones far away)
- That “a-ha” moment with a new program at work (lightbulb moment)
- It’s dark early, so the soft light from inside the house (welcome home)
- Romantic lights at dinner (I’m so very lucky)
- A feeling of lightness at the end of the day; made it through & now time to unwind (relief)
How do you see/feel the light today.
Thanks for visiting, until next time, Connie 😃