None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
- The quiet of the sleeping house
- A gentle breeze at dawn
- The early bird
- Migrating geese in the distance
Noon – no whispering here … lots of hustle & bustle
- Trees, lightly sighing in a light wind
- The gentle click of my knitting needles
- Quiet time & meditation before bed
- Sinking into my cozy bed, those delicious moments as you fall asleep.
Listening to the quiet; a great day focusing on ‘whispers’
Thank you for visiting, until next time, Connie 😊