I seem to need some method to keep me accountable, if only to myself. With that in mind, I will publish a monthly review to document my progress. Maybe this will make me more productive as well!
I am currently working on:
Baby quilt for newest grandchild (made from a “Bee Inspired” Jelly Roll.)
- progress: trimmed the finished quilt top and completed the back.
- I am waiting for the batting to arrive and hopefully there will be another finish next month!
Restoration project (no photo yet)
- progress: removed the old back & batting (a pain-staking process!).
- Next steps: I will attach the delicate top to a piece of flannel (purchased);
- re-applique the flowers onto the top;
- then new back & batting with simple quilting. (batting purchased & waiting arrival; backing fabric has been sourced)
Deck-ade The Halls (started in 2014)
- no progress to date;
- backing fabric & batting have been purchased;
- Next steps: sandwich the quilt;
- decide on how to quilt it!
New projects planned:
- Florida Memory Quilt: Every year while on vacation in Florida, I purchased a few fat quarters that will remind me of those vacations. I have been looking for the perfect pattern to make a memory quilt
- progress: pattern found and list made of extra materials required