I seem to need some method to keep me accountable, if only to myself. With that in mind, I am publishing a monthly review to document my progress. Maybe this will make me more productive as well!
“Bee Awesome” baby quilt for newest grandchild – I’m happy to share the final photos, including my grandson!
I am currently working on:
- I continue the applique process of the flowers – slow work, but it is starting to look so good!
Deck-ade The Halls (started in 2014):
- still no progress to date but have hung it up to get the wrinkles out;
- top is complete; backing fabric & batting have been purchased;
- Next steps: sandwich the quilt;
- decide on how to quilt it! (I am thinking that this might need some hand quilting)
Projects in the queue:
- Vacation Memory Quilt: Every year while on vacation, I purchased a few fat quarters that will remind me of those vacations. I have been looking for the perfect pattern to make a memory quilt – progress: I finally found a pattern I like and made a list of extra materials required (I have looked at the stash for this project and have decided that I need more fabrics to fill it out. But that is not a bad thing, is it?)
- Red, White & Grey Quilt: material for quilt top purchased and patiently waiting to be made into a new quilt (no progress)
There you have it…March is finished and I have made some progress, even though I can’t report a finish. 🙂
Thanks for joining me on this journey…until next time, Connie 🙂